LayBrick is printable from smooth to the very rough surface, near sandstone
LayBrick feels like stone and is just great for architecture models and landscapes
Printed objects can also be coloured and easily ground.
• for architecture
• no plastic feeling
• ideal for jumbo-printers / please read the advice below about beta!
• the objects are ink-able, grind-able
• no heated bed is necessary
• contains natural mineral fillers (super-fine milled chalk) and harmless co-polyesters
• the printed object is temperature stable to about 70° Celsius
LayBrick has nearly no warp effect! (0,5/10)
Nominal diameter 2.85 mm
Length > meter
Weight approx. 250 g
This filament is primarily used for 3D Printer and Rapid Prototyper.