ABS-T filament 2,85 mm, transparent red, spool 1 kg
add to wishlist
ABS-T is a modification of normal ABS for smaller thermal expansivity.
Filament produced in the Czech Republic.
Differences between ABS-T and standard ABS:
- even more resistant (up to 98 °C),
- harder and stronger material than classic ABS,
- the colours are shiny because the input material is transparent,
- more difficult to print and adhesion to the heatbed (closed chamber recommended even more),
- more suitable for printing smaller objects.
View full version of the site